Looks to be no longer developed or supported.

Sep 3, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Just tried this on Win2012 server, getting the application offlinemessage (as a number of others have mentioned) despite opening permissions up temporarily to "everyone" full control just to test the installer....

Emailed the developer but no response and judging from the last post he made here its been some time since this was actively looked at.

Shame really as it looks promising from the screencaps etc that are available.....
Coordinator
Sep 3, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Sorry I didn't respond, it was a holiday weekend along with my birthday. My time is very limited, and has been over the past few years with work and my doctoral schoolwork. You are correct, I have not made any code changes to the system since the last published release (v1.2) and I do not have time currently to provide support for the application. I can say that the application was never tested on Server 2012 as the OS didn't even exist at the time.

As is true with any open source project we welcome anyone who is willing to pitch in time, patch files, or anything else to keep the project moving, but at this point no one seems to have shown any interest so I have devoted time elsewhere. I am working on a re-write of the system, however I don't have a timeline or date for publication.

As for the issue with the Offline Page, if the system fails to setup the application this page is created. The documentation does mention this. If you get the error simply delete the offline page and re-run the application, you should get a nice YSOD (yellow screen of death) that details exactly what isn't working properly. Alternatively, you can walk through the manual setup steps to attempt to avoid the issue altogether.

If you can identify specific errors I'll try to respond in a timely manner, typically I won't respond over a weekend however.

Thanks,
Brent