Server Error in '/' Application

Oct 29, 2010 at 4:24 PM

I keep getting this message when i click on Finish. The database is created and as far as i can see the permissions on the uManage folder are set correctly. Can you tell me how to fix this issue.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Current security context is not associated with an Active Directory domain or forest.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.DirectoryServices.ActiveDirectory.ActiveDirectoryOperationException: Current security context is not associated with an Active Directory domain or forest.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ActiveDirectoryOperationException: Current security context is not associated with an Active Directory domain or forest.]
   System.DirectoryServices.ActiveDirectory.DirectoryContext.GetLoggedOnDomain() +368693
   System.DirectoryServices.ActiveDirectory.DirectoryContext.IsContextValid(DirectoryContext context, DirectoryContextType contextType) +120
   System.DirectoryServices.ActiveDirectory.DirectoryContext.isDomain() +51
   System.DirectoryServices.ActiveDirectory.Domain.GetDomain(DirectoryContext context) +89
   PPI.UMS.AD.PasswordExpires..ctor() +59
   PPI.UMS.AD.User.BuildUserFromPrincipal(UserPrincipal user) +397
   PPI.UMS.AD.User..ctor(String Username) +220
   PPI.UMS.Web.Forms.Users.User_Info.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +67
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

<!-- [ActiveDirectoryOperationException]: Current security context is not associated with an Active Directory domain or forest. at System.DirectoryServices.ActiveDirectory.DirectoryContext.GetLoggedOnDomain() at System.DirectoryServices.ActiveDirectory.DirectoryContext.IsContextValid(DirectoryContext context, DirectoryContextType contextType) at System.DirectoryServices.ActiveDirectory.DirectoryContext.isDomain() at System.DirectoryServices.ActiveDirectory.Domain.GetDomain(DirectoryContext context) at PPI.UMS.AD.PasswordExpires..ctor() at PPI.UMS.AD.User.BuildUserFromPrincipal(UserPrincipal user) at PPI.UMS.AD.User..ctor(String Username) at PPI.UMS.Web.Forms.Users.User_Info.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) [HttpUnhandledException]: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.forms_users_user_info_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) -->
Coordinator
Oct 29, 2010 at 4:38 PM

Did you enable Windows Authentication on the directory? Did you also disable the other authentication methods?

If so, e-mail me your config file. There is a problem in there somewhere.

Brent

Oct 29, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Yes, Windows Authentication is enabled and everything else is unchecked. I emailed the config. Thanks in advance

Nov 2, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Hi, just wondering if you had a chance to look at the logs i sent.

Regards