I love you

Oct 20, 2010 at 4:14 PM

rikishipabst,

I have not even installed this product yet but I already love you.

I am a consultant to companies with <50 staff. So I am essentially the IT Manager for several small companies.

The last thing you want to be doing to earn your money is managing users, especially since it is always last minute and super urgent when the requests come through.

The alternatives are so expensive that no <50 can reasonably afford them.

This product bridges the gap for the small business.

Thank you so much. I will follow with interest and if I have any suggestions or bugs to report I will be a most active user.

Regards,

Michael Kovalik

Coordinator
Oct 20, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Michael,

Thanks for the kind words.  That was our view as well when we started the project.  All too often the small guys and non-profits are forgotten.  Anyway, we are working on the next release which will really move things forward and fix a few problems we have been having with Active Directory.

Thanks,

Brent

Oct 20, 2010 at 4:33 PM

Before I get started … should I wait? .. When you say problems with AD do you mean uManage is currently corrupting or damaging AD?

Thanks,

Michael Kovalik

Manager, Technical Services

Roberts Weaver Group

Level 6, 333 George St

Sydney NSW 2000

Tel +61 2 9249 2000

Direct +61 2 9249 2048

Mobile +61 424 295 915

Fax +61 2 9262 6054

michael.kovalik@robertsweaver.com

Roberts Weaver Group is a Colliers International company. Colliers International is a worldwide affiliation of independently owned and operated companies.

Sent: Thursday, 21 October 2010 02:24 AM
To: Michael Kovalik
Subject: Re: I love you [umanage:231648]

Michael,

Thanks for the kind words. That was our view as well when we started the project. All too often the small guys and non-profits are forgotten. Anyway, we are working on the next release which will really move things forward and fix a few problems we have been having with Active Directory.

Thanks,

Brent

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (umanage@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email umanage@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Message protected by CleanMail: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.pacific.net.au/security/cleanmail/

Report this message as spam

Message protected by CleanMail: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.
http://www.pacific.net.au/security/cleanmail/

Coordinator
Oct 20, 2010 at 6:10 PM

No of course not,

Others have run into some problems getting things running, all minor problems we have already addressed.

Brent