Feature Requests

Coordinator
Mar 15, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Post any feature requests or comments on the system here.  This will help us to shape the software for the future.

Mar 31, 2010 at 7:15 PM

Would love to see choice of which attributes are displayed and editable by users in a granular on/off sort of fashion, with support for any AD attribute.  Customizable colors and header would be a lovely addition as well - though not necessary.

Coordinator
Mar 31, 2010 at 8:37 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the request! I can understand wanting to be able to select the attributes, which ones in particular are you looking for? I ask because we may be adding them in the near future as part of the next release.  I know we have the ability to enable blocks of attributes as well as hide certain blocks but it sounds like you are looking for more granular controls over what appears as opposed to generic blocks, is that right?

As for the colors and header we most likely will not address this simply because the application is designed using ASP.NET themes which mean anyone can duplicate the theme and change almost all of the colors and design.  We may release new themes later, but for now the goal is the functionality with a nice UI and then we can make UI improvements later.

Any other feedback is great, glad to hear people are using the app!

Oct 31, 2011 at 6:03 PM
Edited Oct 31, 2011 at 6:04 PM

I agree with treedaysatsea for a more granular method.

At this time, I'd like to switch the sip phone field off and email field. As well as some others.

Also I'd like the admin users NOT to be able to change some of the settings...

Is this possible within the current 1.2.1 beta version? Little ASP coding is some thing I could handle...

Oct 31, 2011 at 6:38 PM

A feature I'm looking for is an automatic account unlock coupled with an automated password change using email delivery to the end user to notify them of the change. I see this as useful from a user self-service perspective.